This is one piece of final model which i have tried to ink the graphics on.
Notice that for 3 of the modules i have designed a small extruding part on the edge.
Apart for the user to rest abit of their back, prevent from falling over… this is actually a part to allow easy ‘grab and carry’ solutions.
I have ordered some more cardboard but it is of different quality so with limited amount of cardboard left, I am still working on all the final pieces.
I have also tried to ink a draft on the previous prototype.
Changes to the single module which has similarity function issues.
Size comparison and some placement suggestions.
Other 3 modules remain the same.
(*images of children are used for reference only)
For one of the modules.
However, the name of the design is not yet confirmed.
Design will be printed on both sides of the product.
Proposed technique: Transfer ink printing
For final prototype: manual inking